|Planning applications and appeals - quick search page|
These planning application search pages enable you to search for planning applications that have been registered and determined by Central Bedfordshire Council.
The data that is displayed on these pages is updated daily.
- If you know the application number (you will find this number on the correspondence that you have received from us) you can use the 'Application Quick Search'. Please enter the number as shown precisely on the correspondence.
- To search for a street name, town or postcode use 'Search by address'.
- For further search options, for example to search for an application type or agent's name, use the 'More search options'.
- The Council publishes a weekly list of all applications received in each Parish. To view one of these lists please select the Parish and a date from the 'Weekly list search'.
- Whilst viewing the details of the application during its consultation period, you are able to comment online by selecting 'Submit A Public Online Comment' at the bottom of the application's details.
Information about planning and the ability to submit an on-line application is also available through the Planning Portal. Any further enquiries contact Customer Services on 0300 300 8307.